Understanding Insurance Reviews Online
More and more consumers are relying on customer reviews to guide their purchase decisions. In fact, 92% of consumers now read online reviews, and 80% of them trust reviews as much as personal recommendations from friends and family!
Reviews can help you decide what companies and products are trustworthy and reliable by revealing which are highest in customer satisfaction. However, there are several things to keep in mind as you begin your search for a travel medical provider:
- Research shows that unhappy customers are more likely to write negative reviews than happy customers are to write positive reviews. Since negative interactions are more likely to remain top of mind, they’re also more likely to be shared by word of mouth and on social media. This is why, when perusing customer reviews, it’s important to take into account the whole picture—not just the negative.
- Even the best businesses have a few unhappy customers in the bunch, so be wary of any company that has hundreds of perfect reviews— and none that are negative. After all, you don’t want to give your business to a company that hides all accounts of an undesirable customer experience (or one that pays for fake reviews!
- A quality company will care about customer feedback, whether it’s positive or negative. Note whether— and how quickly— a company reaches out to dissatisfied customers in order to gauge its level of customer service.
- The most satisfied insurance customers are the ones who understand exactly what their policies do and do not cover. Read through the product page and description of coverage for the plan you’ve selected to ensure it’s right for you. If you understand how and when benefits and exclusions apply before you purchase the policy, you’ll be much more satisfied should you ever need to make a claim. And remember, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call the company and ask!
Real Customer Reviews
Sites like resellerratings.com share real business reviews from verified customers. Check out some Tokio Marine HCC – MIS Group customer reviews below, or click here to see more!
5/5 Stars – Wonderful!
"I needed a health insurance to get a work visa to Germany and everything worked very well. I am satisfied and very happy. "
- Dealcantarasamuel on 11/23/2016
5/5 Stars – Easy Enrollment
"Signing up was easy. Very few questions. Allowed flexibility as to when the flight home would occur. Good for an adventure traveler who does not have his or her itinerary firmly established!"
- SBENOV5 on 11-04-2016
5/5 Stars – Quick, Easy to Arrange, Excellent Value for Money, Useful Add-On Packages
"As a freelance consultant often traveling to work in politically unstable, insecure or disaster-affected countries, HCC health insurance offers me the perfect addition to my regular health insurance. The quotation and policy are quickly arranged, the add-on packages are very relevant and useful, and deductibles can be chosen freely in various amounts. This international health insurance offers excellent value for money and the set-up is totally uncomplicated. "
- GVGHS_HUMCON on 10-11-2016
5/5 Stars – Great!
"It was very explanatory about the plans and super easy to set up. I was so relieved to have it handled....and so painlessly."
- Tbryan71-27000 on 08-02-2016
5/5 Stars – HCC for the Win!
"So excited for our honeymoon, especially now that we have insurance coverage! It gives us a sense of peace of mind that is truly priceless. Thank you!"
- grace_waugh on 07-17-2016