Travel Confidently With Your WorldTrips ID Card.
You Asked and We Listened.
We took some time to map out the information provided on your cards and how to use it! WorldTrips is the administrator of your plan. This means that we administer and manage your plan. Be sure to carry this card with you and hand it to your medical provider in case you have a medical emergency. It can help providers look up your insurance information and bill services to your insurance.
There are a couple of different numbers provided on this card. You will want to pay close attention to these when logging into your account or when you are asked to provide your account information to someone, such as a provider or customer service representative.
- Your WorldTrips certificate number is for you to log onto Member Portal.
- Your UnitedHealthcare (UHC) group number allows medical providers to log into the UHC portal.
There are also a few different website links provided on your ID card...
- A partner when you need it. Contact us anytime and from anywhere. Our multilingual customer support team is on call 24/7 to answer your questions if an emergency arises.
- A plan to fit you. Choose from several different types of travel insurance with varying coverage levels and optional upgrades to create personalized coverage for your trip.
- Proof of coverage. Proof of coverage will be delivered to you immediately upon purchase. Easily access your insurance card and visa letter to prove you have coverage throughout your entire trip.
WorldTrips is a service company and a member of the Tokio Marine HCC group of companies.
WorldTrips’ Atlas Travel Series and StudentSecure international travel medical insurance products are underwritten by Lloyd's. WorldTrips has authority to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Lloyd's underwriting members of Lloyd's Syndicate 4141, which is managed by HCC Underwriting Agency, Ltd.
WorldTrips' Atlas Journey, Atlas Cruiser, and Atlas On-The-Go trip protection insurance products are underwritten by Tokio Marine HCC's U.S. Specialty Insurance Company (USSIC). USSIC is a Texas-domiciled insurance company operating on an admitted basis throughout the United States. Coverage is available to U.S. residents of the U.S. states and District of Columbia only. This plan provides insurance coverage that only applies during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home, and automobile insurance policies. Coverage may not be available in all states.
In the State of California, operating as WorldTrips Insurance Services. California Non- Resident Producer License Number: 0G3975