Your core Trip Cancellation benefit can reimburse you for prepaid, nonrefundable trip expenses if you must cancel your trip due to a covered reason. Expenses are paid up to 100% of your insured trip cost and up to the benefit maximum for your plan.
WorldTrips: Your Travel Insurance and Assistance Partner
is designed for U.S. Residents seeking:
- Reimbursement for non-refundable trip costs in case of a covered cancellation, interruption, or delay
- An optional Trip Cancellation for Any Reason (CFAR) benefit upgrade (available for Atlas Journey Premier & Atlas Journey Preferred)
- Reimbursement for the cost of lost, stolen, or damaged luggage & personal items
- Medical coverage for eligible expenses related to unexpected injury or illness, medical evacuation, & COVID-19
As Seen In
Travel More, Worry Less
Easier said than done, am I right? Summer travel season is about to be a busy one. Compound that with unpredictable weather in the U.S. and the Caribbean and you potentially increase the "worry factor."
The thing about unexpected travel issues, is they'll likely be more common over the next several months. That's why we encourage travelers to add a partner to their trip—a partner who can assist when unforeseen events do occur.
We're Ready When You Are
Travel insurance was once, at times, an afterthought, but now is an increasingly important consideration for travelers. Instability in the travel ecosystem could mean delay, cancellation, or interruption—all of which are much more frequent for the traveler of today. The pandemic also led many travelers to be more concerned about medical events that could occur post departure.
We want you to be able to relax and unwind during your travels, and even see the unexpected as part of your unique travel story.
WorldTrips’ travel insurance plans were selected by over 600,000 travelers in 2022. We’re ready to go when you are – start your free quote today and travel with more confidence.
Where in the world can we travel?
Thanks to our partnership with Sherpa, we have the answers.
Travel Assistance Services
Included In Your Atlas Journey Plan
Wherever you travel with your Atlas Journey travel insurance, you can rest easy knowing you have access to multilingual travel assistance services 24/7.
Some travel assistance services include:
- Worldwide travel, medical, emergency, and security assistance
- Pet assistance
- Concierge services
- Embassy and consular service
- Medical referrals
- Translator or interpreter referral
- Assistance with lost or stolen luggage and personal items
- Coordination of personal effects collection and return
- Search and rescue coordination
- Assistance with return of minor children
- Arrangements for aircraft and car return
WorldTrips' Atlas Journey, Atlas Cruiser, and Atlas On-The-Go trip protection insurance products are underwritten by Tokio Marine HCC's U.S. Specialty Insurance Company (USSIC). USSIC is a Texas-domiciled insurance company operating on an admitted basis throughout the United States. Coverage is available to U.S. residents of the U.S. states and District of Columbia only. This plan provides insurance coverage that only applies during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home and automobile insurance policies. Coverage may not be available in all states.
In the State of California, operating as WorldTrips Insurance Services. California Non-Resident Producer License Number: 0G39705